DevOpsCon Singapore 2020 (postponed to 2021)
August 31, 2021
I’m returning to DevOpsCon to present Teams, what’s in it for me? at DevOpsCon Singapore. This conference is postponed to fall 2021.
Also giving the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives for teams at DevOpsCon Singapore.
Teams what’s in it for me?
Agile talks a lot about self-organized teams, where developers and testers work together to deliver software. But what can you do to make teams succeed? This talk explores why people would like to work in teams, what managers can do to enable a team structure and culture, and how to (not) manage agile teams.
What attendees learn:
- What is an agile team (and what not)
- Why would you as a developer want to work in a team, what’s in it for me
- Which benefits do teams have for organizations, stakeholders, customers, etc
- How to manage teams, the do’s and don’ts
- How developers, managers, and business people, can effectively communicate and collaborate
At DevOpsCon, you will meet internationally recognized thought leaders of the DevOps movement and benefit from their expertise. Attend inspiring sessions and in-depth workshops to learn what you need to push your DevOps skills to the next level.