I’m giving two virtual courses (online interactive workshops) on continuous improvement and organizational agility in spring 2021, in collaboration with Agile Actors #Learning.
- Continuous Improvement in Remote and Distributed Teams – February 16 and 17.
- Improving Organizational Agility – March 2 and 3.
Registration for these workshops can be done through Agile Actors.
Continuous Improvement in Remote and Distributed Teams
In the hands-on workshop, participants will learn to:
- Define shared goals, values, and principles to work together in an effective way
- Establish a culture where people respect and trust each other and are open and honest
- Manage the balance between dependency and autonomy of team members at different locations
- How to do agile self-assessments and remote retrospectives to reflect on the way of working
- Define and execute actions to improve collaboration and communication
- Improve using tools for collaboration and communications
Improving Organization Agility
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
This 8-hour workshop aims in helping organizations:
- having difficulties to adjust themselves to shorten delivery times
- having products with quality issues and are losing customers
- doing an agile/Scrum/Kanban transformation but not seeing the expected benefits
- unable to remove barriers that are blocking cross-organizational collaboration
- trying to adopt agile but finding it hard to change the culture and mindset
- looking for ways to apply agile practices more effectively and needs help with that
- not able to improve in small but meaningful steps
- on an agile journey but unsure where to go next or what would be the best thing to do
About the Instructor
Ben Linders is an Independent Consultant in Agile, Lean, Quality, and Continuous Improvement. Author of Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives, Waardevolle Agile Retrospectives, What Drives Quality, The Agile Self-assessment Game, Problem? What Problem?, and Continuous Improvement. Creator of many Agile Coaching Tools, for example, the Agile Self-assessment Game.
Ben is a well-known speaker and author; he’s much respected for sharing his experiences and helping others share theirs. His books and games have been translated into more than 12 languages and are used by professionals in teams and organizations all around the world.
As an adviser, trainer, and coach, he helps organizations with effectively deploying software development and management practices. He focuses on continuous improvement, collaboration and communication, and professional development, to deliver business value to customers.
Agile Actors #learning
Agile Actors #learning is the Learning Ecosystem for the ambitious and talented tech professional. From setting meaningful personal goals to getting personal coaching, it helps you find your next career dot and deliver value to the real world.
We are helping Tech Professionals to combine theory with best practices as well as real-world experiences in order to grow and excel.
Our courses, developed by experienced Software Engineers, Testers, Agile Coaches focus on hands-on examples and projects to get you up to speed with any new technology, tool or methodology.