Various agile and lean tools, like checklists, exercises, and examples, are provided here to support you in making your work easier and delivering more value to your customers.
Agile and Lean
- Assessing your agility with the Agile Self-assessment Game
- Quantifying, measuring and benchmarking the business benefits of agile
- Tools and checklists for Agile Self-assessments
- Designing Valuable Agile Retrospectives with the Retrospective Exercises Toolbox
- Effectively analyze problems to identify the main causes with Tools for Root Cause Analysis
- Overview of the most important Agile/Scrum certifications
- Building a business case for reviews in agile with Business Benefits of Reviews
- My book: Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives: A Toolbox of Retrospective Exercises; download from Amazon, InfoQ or Leanpub. Buy paperback from Amazon, Lulu, and Barnes & Noble.
- My presentations and interviews
- Public Workshops
- Complete list of publications (not up to date, but most of them can be downloaded)
- CMMI Process Areas
- 12Manage – Summaries of management methods, models, and concepts.
- Agile Retrospective Resource Wiki – Sharing retrospective plans, tips & tricks, tools, and ideas.
- RCA resources from Bill Wilson.
Share this Experience