Guide for Achieving Continuous Quality in a DevOps Reality
A 360-degree view of digital quality with recommendations for Agile & DevOps practitioners
As mobile and web technologies continue to expand and basically drives large organizational business in virtually every vertical or industry, it is critical to understand how to take existing release practices for mobile and web apps to the next level, including software development life cycle (SDLC), tools, quality, etc. Organizations which are already enjoying the power of digital are still struggling with various challenges that can be related to many factors, such as:
- SDLC and processes maturity
- Expanding test coverage to include more non-functional testing, user condition testing, etc.
- Coping with existing limitations of open source tools and frameworks
- Sustaining correctly sized and up-to-date mobile test labs
- Getting proper quality insights upon each test cycle prior and post production
- Branching wisely cross-platform and cross-feature test suites
The issues above are just a few out of probably many others existing today. However, this book tackles those and provide working best practices to overcome them. Each chapter in this book addresses a key challenge and provides practical examples and real life “recipes” to overcome the difficulties and eventually help other organizations who might be facing the same difficulties.
Disclaimer: I’m affiliated with many online book stores. If you visit any of these stores via my website to buy books or any other products then I will receive a commission.