Having questions about doing agile retrospectives? Looking for new exercises? Wondering what you can do to support your teams with better retrospectives , make doing retrospectives more fun, and to get more value out of them? All you have to do is ask!
Ask your Agile Retrospective Question
Questions which have been asked previously
- What’s an Agile Retrospective and why would you do it?
- Can you self-assess how agile you are?
- How can you adopt agile retrospectives?
- Can you do retrospectives in teams with multiple customers?
- How can you deal with negative issues in retrospectives?
More about Valuable Agile Retrospectives
Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives can be downloaded from InfoQ and Leanpub. Also available as paperback in many bookstores. See also the translated editions, available as eBook in my webshop. More information can be found in the book leaflet.
[embedit cf=”leanpub_retrovalue-embed”][embedit cf=”leanpub_retrovaluenl-embed”]