As a reader or a customer of BenLinders.com you may want to know what happens with the information that you are providing to me. Here’s how I handle data and assure your privacy.
- Information that you supply on my website or by any other means is used to communicate with you, ship and invoice products you order in my webshop, and/or provide a service like giving an (in-house) workshop, coaching, or advice.
- When you have a question about any personal data that I have on you or about what I do with the data, or if you want to correct data, or have it deleted, please contact me.
- Data is kept in a secure way. I take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to data. As Benlinders.com is a sole proprietary company, I (Ben Linders) am the only person who can view, edit, and delete data.
- Data is not shared with third parties, except when required to provide a specific service to you. Examples of such services are payment handling (PayPal, Amazon pay, Stripe payments, or Mollie payments), shipping (PostNL or other package delivery companies), and mailings (Mailchimp).
- I also work with third parties to provide a better service to you. Examples are website design (OCeanWP, WordPress, and many plugin providers), website hosting (MijnDomein), analytics (Google analytics), and backups (Dropbox).
If there’s anything missing or if something is unclear in this summary or in the detailed description below, please reach out and let me know!
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, BenLinders.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that BenLinders.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Our advertising partners include …….
- Afffiliate programs such as Bol, Managementbook, etc
When you buy something in the webshop at https://www.benlinders.com information is shared and stored by payment providers. Please consult their privacy policies:
- WooCommerce https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
- Amazon Pay: https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- Mollie: https://www.mollie.com/en/privacy
- Heateor social login: https://support.heateor.com/gdpr-and-our-plugins/
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
BenLinders.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.