As a reader or a customer of BenLinders.com you may want to know what happens with the information that you are providing to me. Here’s how I handle data and assure your privacy.
- Information that you supply on my website or by any other means is used to communicate with you, ship and invoice products you order in my webshop, and/or provide a service like giving an (in-house) workshop, coaching, or advice.
- When you have a question about any personal data that I have on you or about what I do with the data, or if you want to correct data, or have it deleted, please contact me.
- Data is kept in a secure way. I take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to data. As Benlinders.com is a sole proprietary company, I (Ben Linders) am the only person who can view, edit, and delete data.
- Data is not shared with third parties, except when required to provide a specific service to you. Examples of such services are payment handling (PayPal, Amazon pay, Stripe payments, or Mollie payments), shipping (PostNL or other package delivery companies), and mailings (Mailchimp).
- I also work with third parties to provide a better service to you. Examples are website design (OCeanWP, WordPress, and many plugin providers), website hosting (MijnDomein), analytics (Google analytics), and backups (Dropbox).
If there’s anything missing or if something is unclear in this summary or in the detailed description below, please reach out and let me know!
Like many other Web sites, https://www.benlinders.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to https://www.benlinders.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
- Afffiliate programs such as Bol, Managementbook, etc
https://www.benlinders.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
When you buy something in the webshop at https://www.benlinders.com information is shared and stored by payment providers. Please consult their privacy policies:
- WooCommerce https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
- Amazon Pay: https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- Mollie: https://www.mollie.com/en/privacy
- Heateor social login: https://support.heateor.com/gdpr-and-our-plugins/
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://www.benlinders.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://www.benlinders.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.