Here’s a collection of interviews that have been done with me over the years.
The first Agile Greece Summit did an interview with me: Ben Linders on Agile Retrospectives
I was interviewed by International best practice on Agile Retrospectives
I did three interviews with Tom Cagley:
- SPaMCAST 382: Ben Linders, Continuous Process Improvement
- SPaMCAST 282: Ben Linders and Luis Gonçalves on Retrospectives
- SPaMCAST 250: Ben Linders, Success With Agile
- How to detect when someone is not a team player
- Why agile is not a process and why that matters
- Look for mindset and beliefs when recruiting Scrum Masters
- Is the team working “as a team”?
- Retrospectives as a systems thinking tool
InfoQ interviewed me at the QCon London 2015: Ben Linders on Retrospectives and Helping Teams Improve
I was interviewed by Lisette Sutherland for collaboration Superpowers on Writing a book remotely
Unicom interviewed me on Better Ways to do Process Improvement
Noel Wurst from Skytap ask me about Staying Agile with Retrospectives
Feel free to contact me if you want to do an interview with me, or if you want to get advice or are interested in consultancy or training.