Here’s a collection of interviews that have been done with me over the years.
I joined the roundtable at the Lean IT Summit in Paris.
The first Agile Greece Summit did an interview with me: Ben Linders on Agile Retrospectives
I was interviewed by International best practice on Agile Retrospectives
I did three interviews with Tom Cagley:
- SPaMCAST 382: Ben Linders, Continuous Process Improvement
- SPaMCAST 282: Ben Linders and Luis Gonçalves on Retrospectives
- SPaMCAST 250: Ben Linders, Success With Agile
- How to detect when someone is not a team player
- Why agile is not a process and why that matters
- Look for mindset and beliefs when recruiting Scrum Masters
- Is the team working “as a team”?
- Retrospectives as a systems thinking tool
InfoQ interviewed me at the QCon London 2015: Ben Linders on Retrospectives and Helping Teams Improve
I was interviewed by Lisette Sutherland for collaboration Superpowers on Writing a book remotely
Unicom interviewed me on Better Ways to do Process Improvement
Noel Wurst from Skytap ask me about Staying Agile with Retrospectives