Here’s a collection of interviews that have been done with me over the years.
Shintu Manuel interviewed me: How does agile add value to your business.
Tom Cagley did a podcast on my new book: SPaMCAST 538 – Agile Self-assessment Game, An Interview with Ben Linders
Dierk Söllner did a podcast with me for DevOpsDE: Folge #16: Agile Self Assessment.
I was interviewed by GrowIT: Ben Linders: Being a 100% Agile Isn’t Agile
Len Epp from Leanpub interviewed me for frontmatter: Ben Linders – Author of What Drives Quality
I was interviewed by Ravi Kumar for his podcasts series with product rockstars “Yours Productly”: Ben Linders on What Drives Quality in a Product
Tom Cagley did a podcast on my new book: SPaMCAST 470 – Ben Linders, What Drives Quality
Shane Hastie interviewed me on my new book: Q&A on the Book What Drives Quality
I have been interviewed by Noopur Pathak from Innovation Roots: Interview with Ben Linders on who inspired him to go agile
I joined the roundtable at the Lean IT Summit in Paris
The first Agile Greece Summit did an interview with me: Ben Linders on Agile Retrospectives
I was interviewed by International best practice on Agile Retrospectives
I did three interviews with Tom Cagley:
- SPaMCAST 382: Ben Linders, Continuous Process Improvement
- SPaMCAST 282: Ben Linders and Luis Gonçalves on Retrospectives
- SPaMCAST 250: Ben Linders, Success With Agile
- How to detect when someone is not a team player
- Why agile is not a process and why that matters
- Look for mindset and beliefs when recruiting Scrum Masters
- Is the team working “as a team”?
- Retrospectives as a systems thinking tool
InfoQ interviewed me at the QCon London 2015: Ben Linders on Retrospectives and Helping Teams Improve
I was interviewed by Lisette Sutherland for collaboration Superpowers on Writing a book remotely
Unicom interviewed me on Better Ways to do Process Improvement
Noel Wurst from Skytap ask me about Staying Agile with Retrospectives