In the workshop assessing your agility, you will practice games and exercises to explore how agile your teams are. Next, you’ll learn how to create an “agile map” that inspires you with ideas for increasing your agility and provides suggestions on where to go next on your agile journey.
There isn’t a silver bullet or standard route to increase your agility, you have to find your own way. Copying a model to become agile won’t help, and imposing agile upon people isn’t an effective approach. What does work is empowering your teams to help them find out how agile they are and providing them with exercises and games to set course for their own agile journey.
Assessing your Agility
In the workshop Assessing your Agility we’ll be playing The Agile Self-Assessment Game, a serious game used by teams and organizations to self-assess their agility.
Playing the game enables professionals to reflect on collaboration and team interworking and agree upon the next steps for their agile journey. With this game, they can discover how agile they are and what they can do to increase their agility to deliver more value to their customers and stakeholders.
In this workshop, you will experience different playing formats of The Agile Self-assessment Game. You’ll hear about the importance of pre-selecting cards to create focused card decks and find out about different exercises that can be used to self-assess and play your agile journey.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you to increase your agility.
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile Teams.
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Stakeholders working with agile teams
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
The practices in this workshop will help you to explore your way of working and take the next steps on your agile journey.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Explore what agile and agility means and the benefits that they can bring
- Understand the power of engagement and invitation-based agile adoption approaches
- Experience how you can self-assess the agility of teams and organizations
- Play the Agile Self-assessment Game using different playing formats and card decks
- Learn ways for planning and traveling your own agile journey
The workshop Assessing your Agility is based on the Agile Self-assessment Game. All attendees will get a free downloadable copy of the Agile Self-Assessment Game and the ebook ‘The Agile Self-assessment Game’ (value €30).
This workshop can be tailored to the specific situation and needs of your organization. Contact me!
Duration: 1 day.
This is what people say who played the Agile Self-assessment Game:
The cards help to get the team out of the daily work and daily mindset.
This is a wonderful way to get your team talking about how they are “being” agile!
The game really did add value and I got some real insight into the thoughts of people.
Ben’s Agile Assessment game is easy to adopt and easy for teams to pick up.
We realized our agile maturity level, recognized actionable improvements and had great fun and insights!
Playing the game builds clarity and alignment on what Agile means to everyone on the team and helps team members meaningfully evaluate their agility.
It’s a great tool to use for a retrospective.
This is what people say who attend my workshops:
Upcoming public events
- March 1, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm CET
- March 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CET
- February 12, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CET
- October 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CET
- October 21, 2020 - October 23, 2020
- October 14, 2020
- February 12, 2020
- February 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CET
- September 10, 2018
- January 25, 2018
If you want to know more about this workshop or any other workshops or training sessions, feel free to contact me.