Do you want to write about how you are applying Agile, Lean, Retrospectives, Kanban, or Continuous Improvement in software development? Share your experiences from developing software with thousands of readers and increase your visibility and network? Get feedback on your ideas? Practice your writing skills? Get all this by publishing a guest blog post on BenLinders.com!
The purpose of a guest post is to share experience, not to promote yourself. Guest blog posts are articles from practitioners all around the world about interesting topics in Agile and Lean software development.
My readers look for things that they can use in their daily work. They want to read about things that people learned, practices and techniques and how they are applied, what worked and what didn’t, and why. Posts on BenLinders.com aim to give them something that gets them thinking and going.
Some of the topics that readers from BenLinders.com are interested to read about are organizational and culture change, adopting agile, lean, Kanban, or DevOps, new books on software development, agile retrospectives, continuous improvement, software quality and personal development.
Here are the guidelines for blog posts:
- Post should be written towards software developers and their managers / tech leads, Scrum masters, agile coaches, or consultants working with software development companies.
- Post content should be actionable and/or thought provoking, include things that the above mentioned professionals can use in their daily work.
- Please include examples, suggestions, personal experience, learnings, etc.
- Size of the blog post should be 600-1000 words.
- Post should not include abusive or offensive language or images.
- Post should not promote your business or services.
- Please include your name in the post. Post will be published under a person’s name, not company name.
- Post can include one link to the author’s or company website, LinkedIn profile, Twitter name, etc.
- As this is a bilingual blog posts should be written in English or Dutch.
Submit your guest blog
You can submit your post through this form. I will review the post and copy-edit it where needed before publication. I will also add a short introduction and a paragraph at the end with my personal view on the topic to put the post into perspective.
Promotional posts will be rejected, as will posts which link to websites that are mainly promotional or not related to the scope/topics of BenLinders.com.
Many authors have written for BenLinders.com. Here you can see a list with the blog posts written by guest authors.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions about having your guest blog post published on BenLinders.com, or if there’s anything else that you would like to discuss.