Do you want to write about how you are applying Agile, Lean, Retrospectives, Kanban, or Continuous Improvement? Do you want to share your experiences with thousands of readers and increase your visibility and network? Get feedback on your ideas? Practice your writing skills? Get all this by publishing a guest blog post on BenLinders.com!
The purpose of a guest post is to share experience, not to promote yourself. Guest blog posts are articles from writers all around the world about interesting topics in Agile and Lean software development.
Some of the topics that readers from BenLinders.com are interested to read about are organizational change, adopting agile, lean, Kanban, new books, retrospectives, continuous improvement, software quality and personal development.
Here are the guidelines for blog posts:
- The size of the blog post should be 600-1000 words.
- The post should be actionable and/or thought provoking. Please include personal experience, learnings, examples, etc.
- Post should not include abusive or offensive language or images.
- Post should not promote your business or services.
- Please include your name in the post. Post will be published under a person’s name, not company name.
- Post can include one link to the author’s or company website, LinkedIn profile, Twitter name, etc.
- As this is a bilingual blog posts should be written in English or Dutch.
Submit your guest blog
You can submit your post through this form. I will review the post and copy-edit it where needed before publication. I will also add a short introduction and a paragraph at the end with my personal view on the topic to put the post into perspective.
Many authors have written for BenLinders.com. Here you can see a list with the blog posts written by guest authors.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions about having your guest blog post published on BenLinders.com, or if there’s anything else that you would like to discuss.