A Manifesto for Training Gamification
There are two simple reasons your learners aren't engaged or performing well:
1. You don't let them fail, and
2. You don't let them play
Combine these two elements and you upend nearly a century of outdated and ineffective teaching conventions. The learning revolution starts with this manifesto...and with you.
Fail to Learn is a guidebook for how to bring fail-forward thinking and game-centered course design to any educational setting. You’ll find instructional tips, tools, and exercises alongside the latest research in pedagogy and gamification.
Whether you’re teaching a class on the side or leading a corporate L&D team, Fail to Learn is the only book you’ll need to make your next training a success. You will:
- Compare your ratios of failure and play to world experts and innovators
- Analyze failure-based courses that quadrupled success rates in just 30 minutes
- Get a template for designing game-based courses from the ground up
- Conquer your own fear of failure when it comes to learning something new
Written by an award-winning gamification trainer, Fail to Learn is your pocket reference for raising the satisfaction and skills of students everywhere.
Disclaimer: I’m affiliated with many online book stores. If you visit any of these stores via my website to buy books or any other products then I will receive a commission.