Agile Workshop Improving Organizational Agility at DevOpsCon London – New date
August 30, 2020 - August 31, 2020GBP449
Learn to apply agile throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility at DevOpsCon London, April 21, 2020.
Improving Organizational Agility
In the workshop Improving Organizational Agility, you experience how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice creating an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn to establish an agile collaborative mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean. The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps) methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility.
Who should attend this workshop
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and DevOps Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in DevOps implementations or agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
DevOps is fundamentally changing the IT world and sets the path for successful business transformation. Join DevOpsCon to learn about the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies for building and maintaining secure, scalable, and resilient software systems.