Back to Basics
Martin describes what Agile is in no uncertain terms: a small discipline that helps small teams manage small projects . . . with huge implications because every big project is comprised of many small projects. Drawing on his fifty years’ experience with projects of every conceivable type, he shows how Agile can help you bring true professionalism to software development.
- Get back to the basics–what Agile is, was, and should always be
- Understand the origins, and proper practice, of SCRUM
- Master essential business-facing Agile practices, from small releases and acceptance tests to whole-team communication
- Explore Agile team members’ relationships with each other, and with their product
- Rediscover indispensable Agile technical practices: TDD, refactoring, simple design, and pair programming
- Understand the central roles values and craftsmanship play in your Agile team’s success
If you want Agile’s true benefits, there are no shortcuts: You need to do Agile right. Clean Agile: Back to Basics will show you how, whether you’re a developer, tester, manager, project manager, or customer.
Disclaimer: I’m affiliated with many online book stores. If you visit any of these stores via my website to buy books or any other products then I will receive a commission.