- This event has passed.
Workshop Improving Organizational Agility
September 20, 2023€370
I’m giving my popular workshop Improving Organizational Agility as an in-person course on September 20, in collaboration with Agile Actors #learning. Sign up.
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
Improving Organizational Agility
This 8-hour workshop aims in helping organizations:
- having difficulties to adjust themselves to shorten delivery times
- having products with quality issues and are losing customers
- doing an agile/Scrum/Kanban transformation but not seeing the expected benefits
- unable to remove barriers that are blocking cross-organizational collaboration
- trying to adopt agile but finding it hard to change the culture and mindset
- looking for ways to apply agile practices more effectively and needs help with that
- not able to improve in small but meaningful steps
- on an agile journey but unsure where to go next or what would be the best thing to do
Who should attend
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
The practices in this workshop will help participants apply agile methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility
What will you learn
Participants of this 8-hour workshop will learn how to apply agile throughout their organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility, and more specifically:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean.
Moreover, participants of this workshop are expected to:
- Practice how to assess their agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well they are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel their agile journey and find out what they need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organization
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
About the Instructor
Ben Linders runs a one-person business in Agile, Lean, Quality, and Continuous Improvement. Author of Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives, Waardevolle Agile Retrospectives, What Drives Quality, The Agile Self-assessment Game, Problem? What Problem?, and Continuous Improvement. Creator of many Agile Coaching Tools, for example, the Agile Self-assessment Game.
Ben is a well-known speaker and author; he’s much respected for sharing his experiences and helping others share theirs. His books and games have been translated into more than 12 languages and are used by professionals in teams and organizations all around the world.
As an adviser, trainer, and coach, he helps organizations with effectively deploying software development and management practices. He focuses on continuous improvement, collaboration and communication, and professional development, to deliver business value to customers.
Agile Actors #learning
Agile Actors #learning is the Learning Ecosystem for the ambitious and talented tech professional. From setting meaningful personal goals to getting personal coaching, it helps you find your next career dot and deliver value to the real world.
We are helping Tech Professionals to combine theory with best practices as well as real-world experiences in order to grow and excel.
Our courses, developed by experienced Software Engineers, Testers, Agile Coaches focus on hands-on examples and projects to get you up to speed with any new technology, tool or methodology.
Next in-person course has been scheduled for September 20, 2023 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (EEST). Sign up.
I'm giving a full-day workshop where people learn to apply agile throughout their organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility. Join my workshop Improving Organizational Agility at DevOpsCon Singapore 2023!December 11, 2023 - December 14, 2023 at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Center