- This event has passed.
Workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives at Agile Tour London 2015
October 21, 2015 - October 22, 2015
Adopting agile often doesn’t go as smoothly as expected in an organization. Becoming agile is a learning process which requires that you reflect regularly and adopt your way of working. Valuable Agile Retrospectives provide the solution for a successful agile adoption at all levels in the organization.
Retrospectives help you to apply agile practices effectively. With Retrospectives teams and their stakeholders can continuously improve themselves to deliver more value. Retrospective facilitators need to have a toolbox of retrospective exercises and the skills to design and lead valuable agile retrospectives.
Agile retrospectives help teams to continuously improve by reflecting at the end of each iteration to learn what is going well and what can be improved, and to do improvement actions in the next iteration.
In this workshop you will learn to do agile self-assessments and readiness checks and to design and facilitate retrospectives that help organizations to become more agile and lean.
- Retrospective facilitators
- Agile coaches
- Scrum masters
- Team, product or project managers
- Anybody involved in retrospectives
The best way to learn retrospectives is through experience by doing them yourself and participate in retrospectives. In this interactive workshop you will be doing several agile iterations where each of them use a different kind of retrospective. You can choose from several retrospective exercises, like:
- Effective questioning
- Dealing with feelings in teams
- Improving using strengths with Solution Focused
- Root cause analysis of problems
- Improving collaboration in projects
- Asking why?
What will you get out of the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives
- Understanding of the why and how of continuous improvement and how retrospectives can contribute
- Know how to establish the pre-requirements for retrospectives and create safe environments to run a retrospectives
- Exercises for doing effective and efficient retrospectives
- Approaches to deploy retrospectives and to improve their usage and results
- How to scale retrospectives in the organisation
Attendants of this workshop will receive a free copy of the successful book Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives in English or a copy of a translated edition.
For more information about this training see the Agile Tour London training page, where you can also register yourself to attend the workshop.