From Good to Great Product Ownership
Much has been written about how to follow the Scrum process but one of the keys to success is in the leadership skills of the product owner. Product Mastery explores the traits of the best product owners I know, offering an insight into the difference between good and great product ownership and explaining how the best product owners are DRIVEN to be successful. In a follow up to the hugely successful Scrum Mastery, Geoff Watts shares more enlightening case studies on how to be go from good to great. This is essential reading for anyone involved in an agile product development effort as it will teach you how important it is to be:
- Decisive with incomplete information.
- Ruthless about maximising value and minimising risk.
- Informed about your product’s domain.
- Versatile in your leadership style.
- Empowering of project stakeholders and Negotiable while you pursue your vision.
Published: February 3, 2017
Disclaimer: I’m affiliated with many online book stores. If you visit any of these stores via my website to buy books or any other products then I will receive a commission.
Share this Experience