Get more value from your software development: get the best out of the Agile methodology
This book will help you overcome the common challenges you’ll face when transforming your working practices from waterfall to Agile. Each chapter builds on the last, starting with easy-to-grasp ways to get going with Agile. Next you’ll see how to choose the right Agile framework for your organization. Moving on, you’ll implement systematic product delivery and measure and report progress with visualization. Then you’ll learn how to create high performing teams, develop people in Agile, manage in Agile, and perform distributed Agile and collaborative governance.
At the end of the book, you’ll discover how Agile will help your company progressively deliver software to customers, increase customer satisfaction, and improve the level of efficiency in software development teams.
What you will learn
- Create a solid foundation that gives your team an Agile jumpstart
- Understand how to select and evolve practices to increase your team’s agility
- Use experiments to accelerate your team’s understanding
- Fine-tune your approach by incorporating aspects of Lean and Lean Startup
- Know how to foster an environment of continuous improvement and learning that will become self-sustaining
Who this book is for
If you’re a software developer or a project manager with little to no experience of Agile, but you want to efficiently implement it, this is the book for you.
Disclaimer: I’m affiliated with many online book stores. If you visit any of these stores via my website to buy books or any other products then I will receive a commission.