Millions of professionals use Scrum. It’s the world’s #1 approach to agile software development. Even so, by some estimates, over 70% of Scrum adoptions fall flat. Developers find themselves using “Zombie Scrum” processes that look like Scrum, but are slow, lifeless, and joyless. Scrum’s just not working for them.
Zombie Scrum Survival Guide reveals why Scrum runs aground and shows how to supercharge your Scrum outcomes, while having a lot more fun along the way. Humorous, visual, and extremely relatable, it offers practical approaches, exercises, and tools for escaping Zombie Scrum. Even if you’re surrounded by skeptics, this book will be the antidote to help you build more of what users need, ship faster, improve more continuously, interact more successfully in any team, and feel a whole lot better about what you’re doing. Suddenly, one day soon, you’ll remember: that’s why we adopted Scrum in the first place!
- Learn how Zombie Scrum infects you, why it spreads, and how to inoculate yourself
- Get closer to your stakeholders, and wake up to their understanding of value
- Discover why Zombie teams can’t learn, and what to do about it
- Clear away the specific obstacles to real continuous improvement
- Make self-managed teams real so people can behave like humans, not Zombies
Zombie Scrum Survival Guide is for Scrum Masters, Scrum practitioners, Agile coaches and leaders, and everyone who wants to transform Scrum’s promises into reality.
Disclaimer: I’m affiliated with many online book stores. If you visit any of these stores via my website to buy books or any other products then I will receive a commission.