- This event has passed.
Agile Workshop: Improving Organizational Agility at DevOpsCon Munich 2020
November 30, 2020 - December 3, 2020
Learn to apply agile throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility at DevOpsCon Munich.
Update: this is a full-day workshop, given twice on November 30 and December 3!
Improving Organizational Agility
In the workshop Improving Organizational Agility, you experience how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice creating an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn to establish an agile collaborative mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean. The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps) methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility.
Who should attend this workshop
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and DevOps Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in DevOps implementations or agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
DevOps is fundamentally changing the IT world and sets the path for successful business transformation. Join DevOpsCon to learn about the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies for building and maintaining secure, scalable, and resilient software systems.
S&S Media Group
Software & Support Media is an international publishing house with a focus on the IT sector. The company’s information and service offer is tailored to IT professionals of all important technology markets.
For many years Software & Support Media has been sharing its knowledge as a reliable partner for businesses of all sectors. Our media offering has brought leading companies to important impulses to help further their innovation and development, while guaranteeing them a competitive advantage.
Our portfolio covers conferences, trainings, specialised magazines, online services and books. In Europe, our media group ranks among the most comprehensive cross-media platforms of its kind. Over 100,000 IT professionals of all branches and levels use our media to further their knowledge for making the best technological decisions and investments for their projects.