- This event has passed.
Improving Organizational Agility at GOTO Berlin 2018
October 29, 2018 - October 30, 2018
Learn how to apply agile throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility at GOTO Berlin 2018!
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
If your organization is
- having difficulties to adjust itself to shorten delivery times
- having products with quality issues and is loosing customers
- doing an agile/Scrum/Kanban transformation but not seeing the expected benefits
- unable to remove barriers that are blocking cross-organizational collaboration
- trying to adopt agile but finding it hard to change the culture and mindset
- looking for ways to apply agile practices more effectively and needs help with that
- not able to improve in small but meaningful steps
- on an agile journey but unsure where to go next or what would be the best thing to do
then this is the workshop for you!
Improving organizational agility isn’t easy. But it can be done!
Improving Organizational Agility
In the workshop Improving Organizational Agility you will experience how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean.
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Practice how to assess your agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well you are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel your agile journey and find out what you need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organization
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
About the Event
GOTO Conference is a software development conference designed for developers, team leads, architects, and project managers and is organized “for developers by developers”. As software developers and architects ourselves, we wanted to create a great social and learning experience.
We have workshops where you get to a full day’s training, each one lead by one of our world renowned speakers. A higher quality training session is hard to find! You take part in a hands-on learning session lead by true experts.
An interactive online workshop where you can practice your problem-solving skills and learn how to deal with agile impediments. Join me on November 4, 2021, for the live online workshop Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices.November 3, 2021 - November 4, 2021 at Online
An interactive online workshop where you learn how to assess your agility using gamification and take the next steps on your agile journey: Join me on November 8 for this live online workshop.November 7, 2021 - November 8, 2021 at Online
I’m giving my popular workshop Improving Organizational Agility as an online virtual course on November 18 & 19, 2021, in collaboration with Agile Actors #learning.November 17, 2021 - November 19, 2021 at Online
Learn new exercises for your agile retrospectives, find out how to create a safe environment, and improve your facilitation skills in the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams at DevOpsCon Singapore, November 24-25, 2021!November 23, 2021 - November 24, 2021 at Online
Learn how you can run remote retrospectives, practice online exercises that involve everyone, and gain insight into psychological safety in distributed retrospectives in the virtual workshop Facilitating Remote Retrospectives on November 24, 2021.November 29, 2021 - November 30, 2021 at Online
At DevOpsCon Munich I will give a full-day workshop on Improving Organizational Agility on December 2, 2021.December 1, 2021 - December 2, 2021 at Hilton Hotel Munich Park