- This event has passed.
Masterclass Agile and Lean at Agile Tour Kaunas 2016
October 11, 2016 - October 12, 2016€379
In this masterclass in Kaunas, Lithuania you will experience agile practices for teams and stakeholders with advice on how to deploy them, and tips and tricks to become more agile and lean.
The practices in this workshop will help you to develop the right products for your business and customers, reduce your delivery time, increase the quality of your software products, and create happy high performing teams.
Attendant of this workshop will receive a free copy of the ebook Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives in English or a copy of a translated edition.
Who should attend
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- (Senior) Developers and Testers
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody involved in agile transformations
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum and maybe large scale agile frameworks like SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs.
Unfortunately those transformation do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering faster, better products that customers really like or reducing the IT costs. As a result, many organizations are not getting the expected business benefits out of Agile.
Replacing processes doesn’t make an organization Agile. In this workshop you learn how to apply agile or lean practices, with an agile mindset, to become able to pick those practices that help your teams and stakeholders to do a better job. Explore how to use practices in the planning game and your daily stand-ups, in your daily stand-ups with your Scrum and Kanban boards, for your product reviews/demos and in your agile retrospectives.
- Effective practices for planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews and retrospectives
- Ideas for improving collaboration in teams and between teams and stakeholders
- Tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
- Learning Goals & Getting to Know Each Other
- Building the Right Product
- Practice Exercise: Product Owner & Team
- Effective Collaboration in Teams
- Practice Exercise: Impediment Game
- Learning and Improving
- Exercise: Valuable Agile Retrospectives
- Questions and Wrap up
This workshop is organized in collaboration with Agile Lithuania. It can be combined with the Masterclass Valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams on October 11.
Early bird price (till September 1st): 319 Eur (VAT not applicable)