Workshop Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices
November 8, 2020 - November 9, 2020€350 – €450
Teams need to deal with impediments as they slow them down or block the delivery of products. Find out how you can handle impediments effectively and faster and practice your problem-solving skills in my virtual workshop Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices on November 9.
Full-day workshop for €450. Early bird until October 9: €350.
To sign up: Please contact me by email: email@example.com
Teams will face problems in their daily work. Agile calls these problems impediments. Teams need to be able to deal with impediments as they have an impact on the flow of work, they are problems that reduce outputs and results.
Impediments can be something in the way of working, be it processes, tools, or organizational rules or structures. They slow down teams or block the delivery of products or services. Agile can help to identify problems, it tends to bring problems to the surface and provides solutions for addressing them.
Agile brings problems to the surface and provide solutions for addressing them. Learn in this Problem-solving workshop how to recognize, analyze, and solve problems using agile thinking and practices.
In the workshop Problems Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices, you will learn how to recognize, analyze, and solve problems effectively and faster using agile thinking and practices.
Learning by Doing
You will practice:
- Recognizing signals of problems, and creating safety in teams (and beyond) for people to bring up problems
- Analyzing problems, for example by using causal analysis, Cynefin, serious games, blameless post-mortems, retrospectives, swarming, or blocker analysis
- Managing impediments using techniques from Lean & Kanban; decide how to solve them and who should be involved
- Preventing problems using quality techniques like code walkthrough/reviews, pairing, CI/CD
- Using coaching and games to improve collaboration and develop problem-solving skills
Agile Team, Tech lead, Scrum master, Product Owner, Project/Line Manager, Agile and Lean Coach
Attendees of this workshop will get a free ebook copy of Problem? What problem? – Dealing Effectively with Impediments using Agile Thinking with Problem-solving Practices.
- Become able to create a blameless culture where signals are spotted more easily and problems are brought up sooner
- Develop your skills for analyzing problems to get a deep understanding
- Explore ways to take action and follow up to remove problems or mitigate the impact
- Learn how to collaboratively deal with impediments in your team and organization
- Explore ways to prevent problems from happening again in the future
This workshop was previously an onsite training in Potsdam in collaboration with Agile Testing Days. This conference has become online-only without workshops. Giving the interest that people have shown in my workshop, I decided to turn it into a virtual training where people can attend worldwide.
Contact me by email to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org