- This event has passed.
Workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives at Agilia Conference
April 3, 2016 - April 4, 2016
Agilia Conference is Central European conference about agile methods. Narrow focus on selected topics and private exclusive content makes this event unique.
I will give a workshop on Valuable Agile Retrospectives and a talk on Nuggets for your Continuous Improvement Journey at the Agilia 2016 conference. For more info, see Ben Linders’ contributions to Agilia 2016.
Workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives
Agile retrospectives help teams to continuously improve by reflecting at the end of each iteration to learn what is going well and what can be improved, and to do improvement actions in the next iteration
In this workshop you will learn to do agile self-assessments and readiness checks and to design and facilitate retrospectives that help organizations to become more agile and lean.
What will you get out of the workshop:
- Understanding of the why and how of continuous improvement and how retrospectives can contribute
- Know how to establish the pre-requirements for retrospectives and create safe environments to run a retrospectives
- Exercises for doing effective and efficient retrospectives
- Approaches to deploy retrospectives and to improve their usage and results
- How to scale retrospectives in the organisation
Attendant of this workshop will receive a free copy of the book Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives in English or a copy of a translated edition.
Here you can register yourself for this conference.