Workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams in Istanbul
May 31, 2017
Agile Retrospectives are essential for agile teams to continuously improve themselves. Retrospective facilitators need a toolbox of retrospective exercises and the right skills to design and lead valuable agile retrospectives. In the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams in Istanbul on May 31 you will try out different retrospective exercises and learn how to effectively facilitate retrospectives in agile teams.
The best way to learn how to do retrospectives is through experience: doing them yourself and participate in retrospectives. In this workshop you will practice different exercises from the Retrospective Exercises Toolbox. You will learn the “why” and “how” of retrospectives, the business value and benefits that they can bring for your teams.
What will you get out of the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives:
- Understanding of the why, what and how of agile retrospectives
- Practice different retrospective exercises
- Know how to create a safe environment to run a retrospectives
- Skills for effectively facilitating retrospectives
This workshop is intended for:
- Retrospective facilitators
- Scrum masters and other team members
- Agile coaches
- Team, product or project managers
- Anybody involved in retrospectives
Attendant of this workshop will receive a free copy of the ebook Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives in English or a copy of a translated edition.