Agile Greece Summit 2017 & Workshops in Athens
September 21, 2017 - September 23, 2017
From the Agile Greece Summit website:
Agile Greece Summit (AGRS) is an international event/conference gathering world class agile experts. Addressing developers, team leaders, managers and executives, AGRS brings together top class agile speakers and participants from around the world.
This year, we’re honoured to host some of the most significant and influential people of the Agile movement. From the founders of Agile Manifesto to worlds best Agile coaches and practitioners all blended in this “one of a kind” AGRS2017 speaker line up.
Getting more out of Agile and Lean
Are you interested in learning practices for teams and their stakeholders to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and create happy high performing teams?
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum and maybe large scale agile frameworks like SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs.
Unfortunately those transformation do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering faster, better products that customers really like or reducing the IT costs. As a result, many organizations are not getting the expected business benefits out of Agile.
Replacing processes doesn’t make an organization Agile. You need to apply agile or lean practices, with an agile mindset. Be able to pick those practices that help your teams and stakeholders to do a better job. Practices that you can use in the planning game and your daily stand-ups with your Scrum and Kanban boards, for your product reviews/demos and in your agile retrospectives.
In this workshop you will experience agile and lean practices for teams and stakeholders with advice on how to deploy them, and tips and tricks to become more agile and lean.
This workshop is intended for:
- Techical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- (Senior) Developers and Tester
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody involved in agile transformations
The practices in this workshop will help you to develop the right products for your business and customers, reduce your delivery time, increase the quality of your software products, and create happy high performing teams.
What will you get out of this workshop
- Practice working with Agile and Scrum/Kanban: planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews and retrospectives
- Find out how to deal effectively with impediments
- Learn how to assess your agility and travel your agile journey
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication in teams and between teams and stakeholders
- Learn tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
Thursday, Sep 21st, Venue TBA
09:30 – 17:30
€190+ VAT 24%
Covering for InfoQ
I can offer a discount for the Agile Greece Summit, contact me for details.
Looking forward to come to Athens again 🙂