Workshop valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams at QCon London 2017
March 9, 2017GBP475
I’m returning to QCon London in 2017 to give a workshop on valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams on Thursday March 9. Use code tutRetrospectives to get £60 discount!
Agile Retrospectives help teams to continuously improve by reflecting at the end of each iteration to learn what is going well and what can be improved, and to do improvement actions in the next iteration. Retrospective facilitators need to have a toolbox of retrospective exercises and the skills to design and lead valuable agile retrospectives. In the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams you will practice exercises for facilitating retrospectives in teams.
The best way to learn retrospectives is through experience by doing them yourself and participating in retrospectives. In this workshop you will practice different exercises from the Retrospective Exercises Toolbox to facilitate retrospectives. You will learn the “what” and “why” of retrospectives, the business value and benefits that they can bring for your team.
This workshop is intended for
- Retrospective facilitators
- Agile coaches
- Scrum masters
- Team, product or project managers
- Anybody involved in retrospectives
- Understanding of the why, what and how of agile retrospectives
- Practice different retrospective exercises
- Know how to create a safe environment to run a retrospectives
- Skills for facilitating retrospectives