Update: Ticket sales has started!
I’m returning to Craft in 2018 to give my workshop Making Agile Work for You on May 8 in Budapest, Hungary. Craft is about software craftsmanship, presenting which tools, methods, practices should be part of the toolbox of a modern developer and company, and serving as a compass on new technologies, trends.
Learn how to apply agile practices to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and become a happy high-performing team!
The workshop Making Agile Work for You is intended for Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters, (Senior) Developers and Tester, Product Owners and Project/Line Managers, Stakeholders working with agile teams, Agile and Lean Coaches, and anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Practice working with Agile and Scrum/Kanban: planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews and retrospectives
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication with stakeholders to deliver more value
- Find out how to deal effectively with impediments to take control and truly become self-organized
- Learn tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean) practices effectively for you
According to the Craft webpage Early Bird tickets for Workshops and Sessions Days will be available in a few weeks.