For the fifth time in a row, I’m returning to the Agile Summit Greece to give workshops. Join me for the Workshop Improving Organizational Agility on Wednesday, September 18, in Athens. Ticket sales has started, book your seat at the Agile Summit Greece 2019.
Learn how to apply agile throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility!
Workshop Improving Organizational Agility
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
If your organization is
- having difficulties to adjust itself to shorten delivery times
- having products with quality issues and is losing customers
- doing an agile/Scrum/Kanban transformation but not seeing the expected benefits
- unable to remove barriers that are blocking cross-organizational collaboration
- trying to adopt agile but finding it hard to change the culture and mindset
- looking for ways to apply agile practices more effectively and needs help with that
- not able to improve in small but meaningful steps
- on an agile journey but unsure where to go next or what would be the best thing to do
then this is the workshop for you!
In the workshop Improving Organizational Agility you will experience how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean.
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Practice how to assess your agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well you are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel your agile journey and find out what you need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organization
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
Agile Summit Greece
The Agle Summit Greece is the biggest agile conference in Southern Europe. It’s an international event/conference gathering world-class agile experts:
Addressing developers, team leaders, managers and executives, AGRS brings together top class agile speakers and and agile practitioners from around the world.
Following four very successful conferences and having hosted some of the most significant and influential people of the Agile movement, we’re up for the fifth AGRS.
Focusing on improvement, we aim this year to bring you a different conference setup with an enriched experience.
I gave a talk and workshops at the first summit in 2015 and came back every year since to give workshops :-).
The 2019 conference theme is:
Build great teams that can change the world
The conference will be held September 19 & 20, 2019, in the beautiful city of Athens, Greece.