- This event has passed.
Workshop Develop Better Products with Agile – Live Online
September 19, 2022 - September 20, 2022€750,00
Learn how to develop better products using agile practices to understand your customers, develop iteratively, deliver faster with better quality, and get valuable product feedback on September 19-20, 2022!
A two-day workshop for €750.
Develop Better Products with Agile
Many teams are adopting an agile way of working, for instance with Scrum. Their expectation is that agile will help them to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs, be more flexible, and deliver faster. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work that way. Working in teams and collaborating with your customers to get feedback is hard. It’s not about doing Scrum, it’s about effectively using agile practices to deliver value faster.
In the workshop Develop Better Products with Agile you will practice agile and learn how to apply it effectively:
- Practice understanding and prioritizing customer’s needs.
- Work in small teams to develop products iteratively.
- Learn to gather valuable feedback with product reviews and demos.
- See how to improve your way of working with agile retrospectives.
- Find out how to effectively apply agile practices with an agile mindset.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you deliver the right products faster.
If your team(s) are
- finding it difficult to understand your customer’s needs to decide on what to deliver when
- not delivering working software or not able to finish user stories within a reasonable time
- not getting feedback from customers and unsure if you are delivering value to your customers
- having difficulties communicating and working together as a self-organized team
- doing agile/Scrum/Kanban rituals but feeling that they are not always helpful
- having difficulty to reflect and learn and get good actions out of your retrospective
then this is the workshop for you!
Learning by Doing
The practices that you will be using in the workshop Develop Better Products with Agile will help you to develop the right products for your business and customers, reduce your delivery time, increase the quality of your software products, and become a collaborative high-performing team.
You will practice:
- Communicating with customers to build a backlog and slice it into small product pieces to deliver
- Prioritize delivery using criteria like value, risk, learning, debt, dependencies, etc
- Collaborating remotely to create products
- Doing demo and feedback sessions to find out what customers think of your product
- Facilitating retrospectives to learn and improve product development skills
The workshop Develop Better Products with Agile is intended for:
- (Senior) Developers, Architects, UI/UX designers, and Testers
- Product Owners/managers
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Project/Line Managers
- (Business) Stakeholders working with agile teams
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody who is supporting teams in increasing their performance
- Become better at understanding what your customers really need
- Skills for prioritizing product development to deliver more value faster
- Ability to do product reviews/demos to get valuable feedback
- Ways to reflect and learn to increase the performance of your teams
Two-day, four-hour per day interactive live workshop.
You can book this workshop by buying a ticket below, or by contacting me by email at [email protected].
There’s no minimum number of attendees, this workshop will be held even if only one person signs up. Tickets are limited to ensure that all attendees can participate in the exercises and play the games to be fully involved and engaged.
Cancelations are allowed until one week before the workshop is held. If you can’t attend then a colleague can use your ticket to join.
Learning by practicing and experiencing
Doing it yourself and reflecting is the way people learn new practices and develop skills in my workshops. They work in teams to try out things and experiment with practices to learn how agile can really look and feel. I coach people, answer questions, share my experience, and provide lots of ideas. They learn from me, and also from each other.
I use many exercises, games, and real-life cases in my workshops. Examples are the retrospectives toolbox, the Impediment Game, and the Agile Self-assessment Game.
My approach enables attendees to apply the things they learned in their daily work.
The workshops are time well spend; organizations get value for their money!
Workshop Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices
An interactive online workshop where you can practice your problem-solving skills and learn how to deal with agile impediments. Join me on April 11, 2023, for the live online workshop Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices.April 11, 2023 at Online
Workshop Facilitating Effective Retrospectives
Learn how you can facilitate retrospectives, practice exercises that involve everyone, and gain insight into psychological safety in retrospectives in the online workshop Facilitating Effective Retrospectives on April 12, 2023.April 12, 2023 at Online
Continuous Improvement in Remote and Distributed Teams
I'm giving an online workshop to practice continuous improvement in remote and distributed teams on May 31 and June 1 in collaboration with Agile Actors #learning.May 31, 2023 - June 1, 2023 at Online
Workshop Improving Organizational Agility
I’m giving my popular workshop Improving Organizational Agility as an in-person course on September 20, 2023, in collaboration with Agile Actors #learning.September 20, 2023 at Agile Actors #learning
In need of advice, consultancy, training or workshop? Have a question? Contact me!
+31 6 2901 3863
Ben Linders Consulting
Tilburg, The Netherlands