- This event has passed.
Workshop Making Agile Valuable at CraftConf 2017
April 24, 2017 - April 25, 2017$300
Learn how to apply the agile mindset, principles and practices to increase the value delivered by your people, teams, and organization. Get your ticket!
Agile looks simple, but becoming really agile can be hard. Many organizations that started with agile are not getting the expected business benefits. They don’t know how to effectively apply agile practices in their specific situation.
In this workshop you will learn how to tailor and apply agile practices to serve your needs. You will practice how to effectively do daily stand-ups, use Scrum and Kanban boards, perform product reviews/demos and run agile retrospectives.
This workshop is intended for:
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- (Senior) Developers and Tester
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody involved in agile transformations
The practices in this workshop will help you to develop the right products for your business and customers, reduce delivery time, increase quality of your software products, and create happy high performing teams.
What will you get out of this workshop
- Assure that agile teams stay focused and actually deliver
- Deal with impediments or other things that impact daily work and performance
- Adopt to internal or external changes and stay effective
- Tips and tricks to increase agility and deliver more value
Seats are selling fast for the workshop, so don’t wait too long and get your ticket now!
As a speaker at CraftConf I can offer you a discount for the CraftConf conference on April 27-28. Use the code SpeakerSentMe100 to get 20% discount from the current price of the conference ticket or use this CraftConf discount link to get your ticket.