- This event has passed.
Workshop Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices – Live Online
March 11, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CET€350 – €450
Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices
A one-day workshop for €450. Early bird until February 28: €350.
Teams will face problems in their daily work. Agile calls these problems impediments. Impediments can be something in the way of working, be it processes, tools, or organizational rules or structures. They slow down teams or block the delivery of products or services.
Teams need to be able to deal with impediments as they have an impact on the flow of work, they are problems that reduce outputs and results.
Agile brings problems to the surface and provide solutions for addressing them. In the workshop Problems Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices, you will learn how to recognize, analyze, and solve problems effectively and faster using agile thinking and practices.
Learning by Doing
You will practice:
- Recognizing signals of problems, and creating safety in teams for people to bring up problems
- Analyzing problems, where we pick one technique: causal analysis, blameless post-mortems, retrospectives, swarming, or blocker analysis
- Managing impediments using techniques from Lean & Kanban; decide how to solve them and who should be involved
- Using coaching and games to improve collaboration and develop problem-solving skills
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile Teams.
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Stakeholders working with agile teams
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Become able to create a blameless culture where signals are spotted more easily and problems are brought up sooner
- Develop your skills for analyzing problems to get a deep understanding
- Explore ways to take action and follow up to remove problems or mitigate the impact
- Learn how to collaboratively deal with impediments in your team and organization
- Explore ways to prevent problems from happening again in the future
Four-hour interactive live workshop.
You can book this workshop by buying a ticket below, or by contacting me by email at email@example.com.
There’s no minimum number of attendees, this workshop will be held even if only one person signs up. Tickets are limited to ensure that all attendees can participate in the exercises and play the games to be fully involved and engaged.
Cancelations are allowed until one week before the workshop is held. If you can’t attend then a colleague can use your ticket to join.
Attendees of this workshop will get a free ebook copy of Problem? What problem? – Dealing Effectively with Impediments using Agile Thinking with Problem-solving Practices and a downloadable copy of the Impediment Board Game (value €30).
Learning by practicing and experiencing
Doing it yourself and reflecting is the way people learn new practices and develop skills in my workshops. They work in teams to try out things and experiment with practices to learn how agile can really look and feel. I coach people, answer questions, share my experience, and provide lots of ideas. They learn from me, and also from each other.
My approach enables attendees to apply the things they learned in their daily work.
The workshops are time well spend; organizations get value for their money!
Join my full-day workshop on Thursday, September 30 at DevOpsCon New York to practice how to get more out of retrospectives to increase the agility of your teams.September 29, 2021 - September 30, 2021 at Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, New York
I'm giving my workshop Improving Organizational Agility at the Experience Agile week (XA2021) as a three-day online workshop. Book your seat at eXperience Agile.October 3, 2021 - October 7, 2021 at Online
I’m giving my popular workshop Improving Organizational Agility as an online virtual course on November 18 & 19, 2021, in collaboration with Agile Actors #learning.November 17, 2021 - November 19, 2021 at Online
Learn new exercises for your agile retrospectives, find out how to create a safe environment, and improve your facilitation skills in the workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives for Teams at DevOpsCon Singapore, November 24-25, 2021!November 23, 2021 - November 25, 2021 at Suntec Singapore