Agile Self-assessment Game
€9.99 (Excl. VAT)
The Agile Self-Assessment Game can be used by teams and organizations to self-assess their agility.
For agile teams, Scrum masters, Agile coaches, and consultants leading agile transformations.
The Agile Self-assessment Game and all expansion packs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Format: PDF file with images for 52 cards and playing suggestions and experience stories
Frequently Bought Together
The Agile Self-assessment Game helps teams to discover how agile they are and what you can do to increase their agility. It’s a PDF download with images for 52 cards with statements and playing instructions that can be used by teams and organizations to self-assess their agility. The game can be played by teams to reflect on their own team interworking and agree upon the next steps for their agile journey.
Self-assessing your agility
There are no best practices, only good practices in context. When you’re on an agile journey you will need to adjust along the way and decide which practices you want to apply, improve, or abandon. The Agile Self-assessment Game helps you to do this, and more.
Teams can do agile self-assessments during their retrospective or at any time when they want to find out how they are doing and look for ways to improve. Organizations use the overall results from team assessments to decide where to invest in their agile transformation and decide what the next steps will be.
Please see my Games webpage if want to learn more about what the game can do and how to play it.
Get in touch with me If you’re interested in playing the game. If you want to get started, then you can download the cards and start playing (non-commercial use only).
- 2.3 Added three new playing suggestions. Cards have been tagged and numbered. New format, easier to produce cards.
- 2.2 Added more playing suggestions, experience stories, and book suggestions. Minor corrections to the card texts.
- 2.1: Added new playing suggestions, layout corrections
- 2.0: Fully revised, updated cards texts, removed Scrum cards to separate expansion pack
- 1.3: Minor changes to the card texts
- 1.2: Revised cards texts based on feedback received
- 1.1: Corrections of typos
- 1.0: First release