Are you interested in learning practices for teams and their stakeholders to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and create happy high performing teams?
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum and maybe large scale agile frameworks like SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs.
Unfortunately those transformation do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering faster, better products that customers really like or reducing the IT costs. As a result, many organizations are not getting the expected business benefits out of Agile.
Replacing processes doesn’t make an organization Agile. You need to apply agile or lean practices, with an agile mindset. Be able to pick those practices that help your teams and stakeholders to do a better job. Practices that you can use in the planning game and your daily stand-ups with your Scrum and Kanban boards, for your product reviews/demos and in your agile retrospectives.
Getting more out of Agile and Lean
In this workshop you will experience agile and lean practices for teams and stakeholders with advice on how to deploy them, and tips and tricks to become more agile and lean.
This workshop is intended for:
- Techical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- (Senior) Developers and Tester
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody involved in agile transformations
The practices in this workshop will help you to develop the right products for your business and customers, reduce your delivery time, increase the quality of your software products, and create happy high performing teams.
What will you get out of this workshop
- Practice working with Agile and Scrum/Kanban: planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews and retrospectives
- Find out how to deal effectively with impediments
- Learn how to assess your agility and travel your agile journey
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication in teams and between teams and stakeholders
- Learn tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
This workshop can be tailored to the specific situation and needs of you company.
Duration: 1 – 2 days
Upcoming public events
- October 21, 2017
- November 28, 2017
- November 29, 2017 - November 30, 2017
- October 17, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 21, 2017 - September 23, 2017
- May 2, 2017
“Nice to join a workshop in which the attendees and teacher actually have profound hands-on experience with agile.”
“Immersive, good choice of subjects, well led.”
“A lot of examples.”
“Good useful interactions and learning from other participants.”
Attendees from the GOTO Amsterdam workshop
“The workshop Getting More out of Agile and Lean was really interesting. I specially liked the product owner and team exercise, the impediment game and the 1-word retrospective that we did. I learned when and how I can use them in my daily work.”
Bill Souliotis – Manager Software Research & Development Graphics User Interface at BETA CAE Systems
If you want to know more about this workshop or any other workshops or training sessions, feel free to contact me.