I’m giving the workshop Getting More out of Agile and Lean at the GOTO Berlin 2016 conference on November 16. In this agile workshop you will learn Agile and Lean practices for teams and their stakeholders to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and create happy high performing teams.
What will you get out of this workshop
- Effective practices for planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews and retrospectives
- Ideas for improving collaboration in teams and between teams and stakeholder
- Tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
This workshop is intended for:
- Techical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- (Senior) Developers and Tester
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody involved in agile transformations
This workshop is given in collaboration with Trifork at the GOTO Berlin 2016 conference. You can register for my workshop and the GOTO Berlin Conference. Early bird tickets are available until September 7!