I’m giving the workshop Improving Organizational Agility at the GOTO Berlin conference on October 30. Ticket sales has started, please go to the gotober website to register.
In the past years I.ve given several workshops at GOTO conferences. It feels great to return to Berlin where I will be giving my new workshop:
Learn how to apply agile throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility at GOTO Berlin 2018!
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility.
What will you learn
In the workshop Improving Organizational Agility you will experience how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean
Early bird price
Pricing will go up when we get closer to the workshop date.