All expansion packages for the Agile Self-assessment game have been updated: The cards texts have been revised and the card format has been improved to make it easier to produce playing cards from the PDF file and play the game.
Agile teams can use self-assessments to find out how good they are performing. Agile coaches often use this game in agile transformations to guide teams and help them learn about agile to find their way. Scrum masters can play this game the retrospective to look for improvements.
Updates to the cards
The following updates have been done to the Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, and Business Agility expansion pack:
- I went through all the cards to improve the text on the card, based on the feedback that I have received from playing the game.
- The cards are bigger, making it easier to read the text. They are tagged and numbered which helps to preselect cards, prepare games, and collect results from games for reporting. You can even do statistics to see what has improved over time.
- The cards have been moved into a separate PDF file. After printing this file it only takes 4 cuts to create the playing cards with statements and instruction cards.
To play the game with the expansion packs, you need to have version 2.3 or higher of the Agile Self-assessment Game.
Download the game and packs
The game is also available in other languages:
- Agile Zelfevaluatie Kaarten (Nederlands)
- Agilní Sebehodnotící hra (Czech)
- Gra Agile Self-assessment (Polish)
- Jeu d’auto-évaluation agile (French)
Note that some of these translations are based on older versions of the game or expansion packs. If you want to be sure to have the latest version then go for the English edition.
Get the book
The Agile Self-assessment Game is a gamified approach to reflection. It’s also available in book format.
In February 2018 I published The Agile Self-Assessment Game on Leanpub. This book contains everything you need to do agile self-assessments. Packages are available consisting of the book and the cards (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, and Business Agility).
It will remain possible to download the Agile cards and Expansion packs for Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, and Business Agility in my webshop, this format will co-exist next to the book on Leanpub. The book bundles all information about the game into a handy ebook. Both the book and the cards in my webshop include playing instructions and experiences stories which help you to create your own playing format.