I’m giving the full-day workshop Improving Organizational Agility in London on May 9, 2019. I’m organizing this workshop in collaboration with Agile Games Workshop / Agile Stationery in De Morgan House, Russell Square.
Ticket sales is ongoing, book your seat now.
Improving Organizational Agility
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
In this workshop, you will:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
This is a hands-on practical workshop. It’s loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean. We’ll be doing exercises in teams where you learn how to apply agile throughout your organization in order to develop the right products, deliver them faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility!
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
What will you get out of this workshop
- Practice how to assess your agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well you are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel your agile journey and find out what you need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organization
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
Full-day workshop: Thursday, May 9, 2019, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: De Morgan House, 57-58 Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 4HS, UK
Early Birds : £300 plus VAT
Standard Price : £350 plus VAT
Visit Agile Games Workshop to book your seat.
Agile Games Workshop
This workshop is part of Agile Games Workshop, a series of meetups and workshops in London which are hosted by Agile Stationery:
We’re getting together to talk about games, try them out, find new ones, and develop facilitation skills that beat the pack. We believe that gamification of agile and lean methods can help transmit, refine and develop the lean agile mindset and generate a deep understanding for you and your teams.