2016 has started, my wish for everybody is to make it a great year. So let’s focus on doing real improvement to make it happen!
Several workshops on agile retrospectives and increasing agile value have been planned in 2016.
- January 26: Make Your Agile Retrospectives More Valuable at the Agile Practitioners conference in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- February 16: Getting More out of Agile and Lean with Elabor8 in Melbourne, Australia.
- February 18: Valuable Agile Retrospectives (beginners) with Elabor8 in Melbourne, Australia.
- February 19: Valuable Agile Retrospectives (advanced) with Elabor8 in Melbourne, Australia.
- March 4: Effective Agile Retrospectives in Istanbul, Turkey (TBA).
- April 4: Valuable Agile Retrospectives at the Agilia Conference in Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Testimonials from people who attended my workshops:
“I got a better understanding of retrospectives and many ideas on how to use them in my work. I can suggest this workshop to anyone that wants to go agile. Also thanks for the reading material, I found it very helpful.”
Bill Souliotis – Manager Software Research & Development Graphics User Interface at BETA CAE Systems
“Nice to join a workshop in which the attendees and teacher actually have profound hands-on experience with agile.”
“Immersive, good choice of subjects, well led.”
“A lot of examples.”
“Good useful interactions and learning from other participants.”
Attendees from the GOTO Amsterdam workshop
So don’t wait, get your ticket for a workshop close to you to learn how to do valuable agile retrospectives and increase the value of agile (feel free to ask me for a discount code 🙂 ).
Please contact me if you want to have a in-house workshop or a workshop in your country.