The Agile Retrospectives Books Bundle has a new addition: Agile Retrospective Kickstarter by Alexey Krivitisky.
The Retrospective Cheat Sheet lets you create numerous unique agendas for your retrospectives. This book provides the details to the exercises based on the team mood, size, proximity. It is a handy kickstarter for people interested to start up or spice up their agile retrospectives.
Patrick Kua, Ben Williams and Tom Roden, Taina Caetano and Paulo Caroli, Jutta Eckstein, Alexey Krivitsky and Luis Gonçalves and I have published books about agile retrospectives on Leanpub. We decided to collaborate to help teams all over the world to do better, more valuable retrospectives.
The bundle now contains 6 great books on agile retrospectives for a reduced price of $30,48 (excl. VAT). Together these books will make your agile retrospectives rock! Teams will love to do them :-).
The bundle now contains the following books:
- Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives: Plenty of exercises for your personal retrospective toolbox to become more proficient in doing retrospectives and to get more out of them.
- Fun Retrospectives: A tool set of activities to transform a group of people into an effective team with many activities and ideas for making agile retrospectives more engaging.
- Fifty Quick Ideas to Improve Your Retrospectives: A book that helps you to get better outcomes from retrospectives and from any continuous improvement initiative.
- The Retrospective Handbook: Practical advice on how to make your retrospectives even more effective.
- Retrospectives for organizational change: Applying retrospectives to initiate and implement organizational change, by leveraging the experiences of a diverse group.
- Agile Retrospective Kickstarter: Detailed exercises based on the team mood, size, and proximity for people interested to start up or spice up their agile retrospectives.
Six great Leanpub books to do amazing agile retrospectives for a fabulous price.
Order our Leanpub bundle Agile Retrospectives now to get the knowledge and experience of nine great authors which will help you to improve your agile retrospectives.