I’m planning my agile workshops and training sessions for 2019. If you are a training provider or conference organizer and want me to give training in your country or a workshop at your upcoming event, please contact me using the form below.
I regularly provide workshops, masterclasses, and training classes, where people gain new insights, try out different practices and techniques, and learn how to apply them effectively in their own specific situation.
Contact Form for Workshops and Training
If you are a conference organizer and you want me to do full-day training sessions at your event, or are looking for an in-house training in your company, please also use this form.
Why collaborate with me
I work with high-quality partners all around the world to deliver public and in-house workshops. It’s a win-win!
Some of the benefits that you get when you collaborate with me to offer workshops to your customers and conference attendees are:
- Happy Customers: My workshops are highly appreciated by attendees, they value the high-quality content and admire my way of teaching it.
- Free Lifetime Support: Success comes from applying things people learn in their daily work, I am there for your customers to help them do that (for details, see benlinders/fls).
- Brand Exposure: My website is visited by many people all over the world, you’ll get extensive exposure for your company/conference by connecting with me.
- Sharing Highlights: When I’m at a conference I’m always sharing takeaways from speakers and attendees on social media. I also let the world know about your event by showing my appreciation.
- Social Impact: I’m an active user of social media channels like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, people tell me that I’m easily accessible and they value the things I share.
- Tools and Books: My books and agile coaching tools are available for workshop and conference attendees, on request I’ll provide discount coupons or giveaways.
- Marketing and Promotion: In my newsletters, in social media, and in my networks, I give extensive exposure to conferences, workshops, and events.
- Trustworthy and Collaborative: People that I work with appreciate how I interact with them in a transparent and reliable way based on mutual trust.
- Active Participation: I love to talk with conference attendees, hear about their experiences and challenges, and share mine, so that we can all learn.
Why people attend my workshops
Doing it yourself and reflecting, that is the way people learn new practices and skills in my workshops. They work in teams to try out things and experiment with practices to learn how agile looks and feels. I use many exercises, games, and real-life cases in my workshops. Examples are the Retrospectives Toolbox, the Impediment Game, and the Agile Self-assessment Game.
What attendees of my workshops say:
- Very practical without tons of theoretical ppts
- Ben is very eager to share his knowledge and experiences
- Strongly recommend this workshop to extend your retrospective techniques and skills
- Useful toolset to experiment with my teams for having effective and productive retrospectives
- His deep knowledge of the subject matter, latest trends and the marketplace in general is impressive
- Super guy to work with and I highly recommend him
Workshops tailored to your needs
I give private in-house workshops, which I tailor to the specific situation and needs of your company. These workshops help teams and organizations to increase their effectiveness and agility and to deliver more value.
If you want to know more about this, please use the form above or contact me via email at [email protected] to discuss the possibilities!