I’m giving two live online agile workshops in January and February:
- Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices on January 27
- Assessing your Agility on February 12
Ticket sales is ongoing. Early bird tickets are no longer available.
Problem Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices
In the workshop Problems Solving with Agile Thinking and Practices, you will learn how to recognize, analyze, and solve problems effectively and faster using agile thinking and practices.
You will practice:
- Recognizing signals of problems, and creating safety in teams for people to bring up problems
- Analyzing problems, where we pick one technique: causal analysis, blameless post-mortems, retrospectives, swarming, or blocker analysis
- Managing impediments using techniques from Lean & Kanban; decide how to solve them and who should be involved
- Using coaching and games to improve collaboration and develop problem-solving skills
Join this online workshop on Wednesday, January 27, 9:00 – 13:00 CET. Tickets €450. Sign up
Assessing your Agility
In the workshop assessing your agility, you will practice games and exercises to explore how agile your teams are. Next, you’ll learn how to create an “agile map” that inspires you with ideas for increasing your agility and provides suggestions on where to go next on your agile journey.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Explore what agile and agility means and the benefits that they can bring
- Understand the power of engagement and invitation-based agile adoption approaches
- Experience how you can self-assess the agility of teams and organizations
- Play the Agile Self-assessment Game using different playing formats and card decks
- Learn ways for planning and traveling your own agile journey
Join this online workshop on Friday, February 12, 9:00 – 13:00 CET. Tickets €450. Sign up
These are four-hour interactive live workshops. You can book this workshop by buying a ticket or by contacting me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s no minimum number of attendees, this workshop will be held even if only one person signs up. Tickets are limited to ensure that all attendees can participate in the exercises and play the games to be fully involved and engaged.
Cancelations are allowed until one week before the workshop is held. If you can’t attend then a colleague can use your ticket to join.
Attendees of these workshops will get:
- Problem-solving: free ebook copy of Problem? What problem? – Dealing Effectively with Impediments using Agile Thinking with Problem-solving Practices and a downloadable copy of the Impediment Board Game (value €30).
- Assessing your Agility: free downloadable copy of the Agile Self-Assessment Game and the ebook ‘The Agile Self-assessment Game’ (value €30).mm