The CMMI V1.3 has been released just a couple of days ago. I know that many process improvement experts are looking for information, to find out what has changed. Below a first set of links to get you started. Also available: summary of the CMMI V1.3 and extensive information on the process areas of the CMMI V1.3.
The “official” source of information is of course the Software Engineering Institute. Some useful pages from them are:
- SEI CMMI Homepage
- SEI CMMI V1.3 Information Center
- CMMI for Development, Acquisition, Services
- SEPG Conference blog
The following resources are available to deploy the CMMI effectively:
- CMMI Roadmaps: Improving IT for the business
- CMMI V1.3 Released: High Maturity Clarified
- CMMI V1.3: Where to find information?
- CMMI V1.3: Deploying the CMMI
- CMMI V1.3: Agile
- CMMI Project Roadmap
- CMMI Product and Product Integration Roadmaps
- CMMI Process and Measurement Roadmaps
- CMMI V1.3: Combining Acquisition, Development and Services
- CMMI V1.3: Summing Up
- Root Cause Analysis in CMMI V1.3
- Process Improvement: The Agile Way!
- Golden Rules for Agile Process Improvement
There are several experts that are blogging or publishing about the new CMMI version. With the risk of being incomplete, here are some interesting websites (in no specific order):
- Wikipedia CMMI V1.3
- Ask the CMMI Appraiser
- Agile CMMI
- CMMI Diary
- Andre Heijstek’s blog (in Dutch)
- Change listCMMI 1.2 to 1.3 from the Process Group, and Condensed summary of CMMI V1.3 changes
- CMMI V1.23 by Wibas
- Facebook CMMI V1.3 page
- CMMI V1.3, Good, Bad and Ugly
If you know any interesting websites on CMMI V1.3, or maintain a website or blog, then please share it.
(This blog was posted nov 8, 2010, and updated jul 25, 2012: Added more information on CMMI V1.3)