Last year I started writing for InfoQ. InfoQ.com is an online news / community site that aims to empower software developers by facilitating the spread of knowledge and innovation in the enterprise software development community.
InfoQ is organized as a practitioner-driven community service providing news, articles, video presentation & interviews – all designed for people influencing innovation in their teams: team leads, architects, project managers, engineering directors. InfoQ.com is provided by C4Media, who also organizes the Qcon Conferences.
I’m an Editor for Agile on InfoQ, covering news on topics like Agile Adoption, Culture, Lean, Agile in the Enterprise, Governance, Measurements, Coaching, Collaboration, Teamwork, Professionalism, Feedback, Continuous Improvement and Lean Startup. And I will also be doing interviews, book reviews, articles, and coverage of conferences.
I like working with InfoQ. In the past months I’ve collaborated with inspiring persons on interesting topics. I like to thank Jason Little, Tiago Garcez, Bruno Sbille, Lyssa Adkins, Yves Hanoulle, Capers Jones, Michael Azoff, Gary Gruver, Mike Young, Ken Rubin, Emmanuel Gaillot and many others: Thanks for sharing your experiences with me and the InfoQ readers!
Recent publications by me on InfoQ are:
- Leadership for Self-Organized Agile Teams
- Interview with Michael Azoff from Ovum about How To Create the Agile Enterprise
- Product Backlogs with Process Maps or Story Maps
- Developing Stable Teams, and Dealing with Dysfunctions
- Bridging the Management Gap
- Business Process Improvement Using Agile
- Should You Create User Stories for Technical Debt?
- Evaluating Agile and Scrum with Other Software Methodologies
- How Swarming Helps Agile Teams to Deliver
- Self-Organizing Organizations (For Real) (see also my blog
Een “Self-Organizing Organization”, hoe werkt dat?)
- Interview with Bruno Sbille about Leadership Styles and Visual Management
- Using Retrospectives for Agile Adoption
- How to Measure and Analyze Happiness
- Interview and Book Review: A practical approach to large-scale Agile development
- Minimum Viable Products for Enterprises
- Right Way(s) of Doing and Being Agile
- Things you can Check when Adopting Agile
- Interview with Yves Hanoulle on the Agile and Lean Mindset
- What is “Agile Coaching”?
- Interview and Book Review: Essential Scrum
- XP Days Benelux 2012, first day sessions on agile
- Evidence of Success of Agile Projects
- Business Craftsmanship: an Approach for Transforming Knowledge Work
If you have something that might be interesting for the InfoQ readers, feel free to contact me!
InfoQ is one of the Partners of Ben Linders. Other partners are Veranderproject.nl (organizational change workshops and trainings) and Workimprovers.nl (employee engagement, continuous improvement, customer engagement and feedback management).
(This blog was published feb 5 2013 and updated apr 19 2013: New articles and interviews added).