A new bundle of books with agile practices and tips has been released on Leanpub. Buy these books with a 40% discount!
The bundle includes six great books from eleven authors, helping you to make your agile journey easier to travel, more successful, and fun!
- With plenty of exercises for your personal retrospective toolbox, Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives will help you to become more proficient in doing retrospectives and to get more out of them.
- A Toolbox for the Agile Coach: 96 Visualization Examples showing how great teams visualize their work.
- The tools and techniques provided in the Forming Agile Teams workbook offer an alternative-proven way to add more structure, transparency and visibility to the work that you do when Forming Agile Teams, by combining visual explanations with techniques and tips to support Scrum Masters crucial role within the organization.
- The Scrum Master Workbook Part 1 provides 15 weeks of accelerated learning. It teaches you ways to deal with conflict, bugs, interruptions, meetings and many more topics.
- Patterns of Agile Journeys shares stories and patterns to help you recognize situations you may find yourself in on your own journey. Use the tips in this book to reinforce or counteract the patterns you see.
- The book Continuous Improvement makes you aware of the importance of continuous improvement, explores how it is engrained in agile, and provides suggestions that Scrum masters, agile coaches, well everybody, can use in their daily work to improve continuously and increase team and organizational agility.
Together these books provide many useful tips and practices for your agile journey. Buy them for $40,77 (regular price is $67,95).
There’s also the Agile Retrospectives Books Bundle with six great books that will make your agile retrospectives rock, and the Valuable Agile Retrospectives – All Languages Bundle which contains all language editions of my successful book Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives.